The founding team of Vilion started the R&D and application of battery energy storage products in 2007, and the software and hardware technology of the energy storage system have been optimized and upgraded many times so far. The newly launched Ener series products incorporate more than 20 new patented technologies, adopt the highly modular design, advanced pressure and heat dissipation virtual simulation verification and AI cloud platform Vi-Viewer, etc., so that users can enjoy safer, more flexible and the most profitable smart energy solutions.
2S + C build Vilion’s Core Technology Framework
- Data-based security Management (in conjunction with EMS)
- Battery cluster active parallel management technology
- Quick replacement & maintenance technology
- Compatible with multiple PCS protocols
- Based on edge computing and data-based operation optimization to achieve system security management and revenue maximization
- Compatible with more VPP platforms and AGC
- Smarter operation and less system failure recovery
- EMS combines with the cloud platform to serve the whole system
- Based on technology, data computing, machine learning and other technical means are used to test and support the product improvement, battery operation safety management, operation scheme and project configuration solution.
Battery Cluster Active Parallel Management Technology
AiP（Active in Parallel）breaks the technical barrier of energy storage
AiP achieves the actively controlling of the battery cluster current without relying on PCS by virtually complementing the voltage and adjusting the voltage at the battery cluster terminals in real time, solving the problem of circulating current when multiple clusters of batteries are connected in parallel and the internal resistance is inconsistent, avoiding the reduction of system efficiency and energy loss.
- Connecting battery clusters of different capacity specifications in parallel
- Mixing use of new batteries and second life batteries
- No passive circulation between clusters, and 100% available of the battery cluster capacity
- Conveniently capacity expansion of battery cluster
Parts of Patents for Invention
- An integrated system and control method for lithium battery simulating the electrical characteristics of lead-acid battery.
- A system integration and control method for traction battery echelon used in energy storage power station.
- A fire-fighting device combining pressure relief and fire resistance for energy storage systems.
- A battery cluster parallel topology for a lithium-ion battery ESS and battery cluster control method.
- A bidirectional inverter with multiple DC branches and its current balance control method